Makes approx 12 medium cookies
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup rice flour
2 tbsp arrowroot starch
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 flax egg (1tbsp flax, 2tbsp water)
1/4 cup coconut oil (not melted)
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup almond butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1) Mix all dry ingredients together.
2) MIx flax egg together and let sit for a min.
3) Cream all wet ingredients into the coconut oil.
4) Now mix all dry and all wet ingredients together until everything is blended.
5) Then roll dough into 1 inch balls and flatten on a cookie sheet (with parchment paper).
6) Bake cookies in oven at 350 degrees for 14 minutes or until lightly brown.
7) Let cool before eating.