Makes approx. 9 cupcakes You will need: ¼ cup Roasted Beets 1 ½ cup Almond Milk 2 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil ½ cup Coconut Sugar ¼ cup Maple Syrup ½ cup Sorghum Flour ½ cup White Rice Flour ¼ cup Light Buckwheat Flour 1 Tbsp Baking …
Because everyone deserves a treat once in awhile….. But usually my treats are still pretty healthy, all my baking always uses “better” types of sugars (maple syrup, coconut sugar, honey) and of course are always gluten free. Makes approx 11 muffins You will need: 1 …
These donuts are thick, dense and filling. The dough is rolled and shaped into a round donut so no donut pan is needed).
1 cup of Brown Rice Flour
1/2 cup of Tapioca Starch
1/2 cup of Coconut Sugar
1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder
1 tsp of Baking Powder
1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
1/4 tsp of Sea Salt
1/2 cup of Millet Flour
1 tsp of Cinnamon
6 Dates (pitted)
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp of Grapeseed oil
1 Flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flax 3 Tbsp water)
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl (Rice flour, tapioca starch, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, millet flour, cinnamon).
- Mix 1 tbsp of ground flax with 2 tbsp of water.
- Add Dates (with no pits), vanilla extract, Grapeseed oil, and Flax egg to a blender or food processor and blend until dates are broken down and smooth.
- Add blended mix to dry mix and stir together. Dough should be thick, if dough is too thick add almond milk.
- Make sure dough is completely mixed and roll in cylinder shapes and attach into a circle to make a donut shape.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place dough shaped as donuts on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread out, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 mins.
- Let cool and then enjoy!
Makes about 12 large doughnuts or 24 mini doughnuts Dry mix 1 cup brown rice flour ½ cup sorghum flour ½ tapioca starch ¼ tsp sea salt 2 tsp baking powder 3 tbsp cocoa powder ¾ cup coconut sugar Wet mix Chia egg (1 tbsp …