Strawberry Banana BLW Cookies
Need a to go snack for your baby that has minimal sugar and minimal ingredients? Or maybe just a quick breakfast to go along with some cut up fruit or avocado?
These cookies are perfect to add to any snack or meal!
Makes approx 6 small cookies
What you need:
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/4 cup Strawberries (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup of Quick Oats
- 1 Tbsp of Grapeseed or Coconut oil (melted)
- 1)Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2) Mash up the banana in a bowl, and then mix in the oil and oats. Once all mixed add the chopped strawberries and stir.
- 3) Spoon batter into 6 even piles on a baking sheet (with parchment paper or pre greased) and lightly flatten. Place baking sheet in oven for 10 mins or until oats seem cooked.
- 4) Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving or store in a container for the next day. Cookies can be stored in a container on the counter for 3 days.