These cookies are great for a breakfast on the go or just a snack in between meals. They contain only natural sugars, are filling and vegan. They only use 6 simple ingredients and are easy to make! Makes approx 6 cookies You will need: 1 […]
Because everyone deserves a treat once in awhile….. But usually my treats are still pretty healthy, all my baking always uses “better” types of sugars (maple syrup, coconut sugar, honey) and of course are always gluten free. Makes approx 11 muffins You will need: 1 […]
1/2 cup Red Lentils
2 cups of Vegetable Broth
1 cup of Water
1 cup of Oats
2 shredded Carrots
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Basil
1/2 tsp Oregano
1/2 tsp Thyme
1 cup of Spinach
1 Sliced Zuccini
1/2 cup shredded Vegan cheese
- In a pot add the lentils, water and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and let simmer until lentils are fully cooked and liquid is gone.
- To the cooked lentils add the oats, salt, shredded carrots, basil, oregano, and thyme. Stir until completely mixed and let sit for 10 mins.
- In a greased 8×8 or 9×9 pan or glass dish spoon mixture into the pan and spread until even. Then place spinach leaves across bottom layer until spinach is evenly distributed.
- Take slice zucchini and create an even layer of zucchini, then sprinkle vegan cheese until all zucchini is covered.
- Bake at 350 for approx 20 mins or until zucchini is cooked and cheese is melted.
- Let cool for approx 10 mins and cut into even squares then serve.
You will Need: -1 cup chopped frozen Strawberries -1 cup plain Coconut Yogurt -3/4 cup Coconut Milk (from the can) -1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract -3 tbsp Maple Syrup 1) In a food processor add strawberries and process to break down strawberries a bit. 2) Add […]
Popsicles are a great way to cool down in the hot summer sun and are a big hit with the kids. I personally haven’t bought a Popsicle from a store in about 5 years, and that is because of what most Popsicles are made of. One of the main ingredients in almost all Popsicles is sugar, which is probably the reason why kids love them so much. I have created a great summer treat using natural sugars, that still taste amazing.
Makes approx 4-6 Popsicle
You will need:
-16 peach slices
-1/2 cup coconut milk
-1/4 cup of water
-4 tsp of honey
-1/4 tsp cinnamon
-some chopped peaches
1) In a blender add peach slices, coconut milk, water, honey, and cinnamon, and blend until smooth.
2) Add your chopped peaches to your Popsicle trays, don’t fill more then half way. Then pour blended mixture into trays until full.
3) Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen all the way through, and enjoy.