Creamy Lentil Mushroom Soup
Makes approx 4 servings
1 cup of Green Lentils (dry)
1 can of Coconut Milk (full fat)
1/4 cup of Almond Milk
2 cloves of Garlic
1 medium Onion
1 cup of chopped Mushrooms
1 tsp of Sea Salt
1 cup of Cauliflower
1 tsp of Cardamom
1/2 tsp Cumin
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Boil Lentils in water until fully cooked. After they finish cooking, drain water, and add to food processor.
- Chop Onion and simmer in a frying pan on medium heat (add a tbsp of grapeseed oil to pan) until translucent, then add 2 minced garlic cloves and let simmer for a couple mins. When finished cooking add to food processor.
- Simmer chopped mushrooms in a frying pan until water has evaporated then add to the food processor.
- Add Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, Sea Salt, Cardamom, Cumin and Cinnamon.
- Steam Cauliflower for a couple mins until tender all the way through. Then add to food processor.
- After all ingredients are added to food processor blend until smooth.
- Then reheat in a pot until at desired heat and serve.