Makes Approx 2 servings. You need: 2 cups of Kelp Noodles 2 sheets of Nori 1/4 cup of Raw Pumpkin Seeds 1/2 Yellow Pepper Sauce: 1 tsp Miso 1 tbsp Tamari 1 clove of Garlic (mince) 1 tbsp Tahini 1 tsp Ginger powder 1/2 tbsp…
Tag: Gluten Free
Makes about 2-4 servings depending on the size.
2 cups of cooked organic long grain brown rice
1 cup of steamed Green peas
1 cup of steamed Broccoli
1/4 cup of Hemp seeds
Creamy Garlic Sauce:
1 cup of soaked Cashews
1/2 cup of Almond Milk
1/4 cup of Coconut Milk
1/4 tsp of Sea Salt
1 tsp of Garlic Powder
1) Soak Cashews for at least 2 hours in warm water.
2) Cook long grain brown rice until ready.
3) Steam Green Peas and Broccoli until it turns a bright Green. Note: over cooking Broccoli will take all the nutrients and enzymes out of it. You want the Broccoli to turn a brighter green but still be crunchy in the middle.
4) Mix cooked Rice, Broccoli, and Green Peas together and stir in Hemp seeds, or wait until mixed and sprinkle hemp seeds on each dish.
5) In a blender add all Garlic Sauce ingredients (cashews, almond milk, coconut milk, salt, garlic powder) and blend until smooth. If sauce is too thick add Almond Milk until it reaches the consistency desired.
6) Pour sauce on top of each serving.
7) Other things to add to the dish would be bakes sweet potatoes, sprouts or sunflower seeds.
Makes 2 large servings. You Need: 2 cups of cooked Quinoa 4 Beets with the greens 1 Broccoli crown 1 tsp sea salt 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar 1/2 cup Grapeseed Oil 1 tsp dried Basil 1) Boil 1 cup of Quinoa in 1 cup of…
Makes 1 large serving or 2 small servings
1 tbsp Lime juice
1 tbsp Hemp seeds
1 Garlic clove
1/4 tsp Sea salt
1) Mash avocados in a bowl with a fork.
2) Add the lime juice and mix into avocados.
3) Add in hemp seeds, sea salt, and garlic clove (minced). Then mix all together and serve with crackers, veggies, or spread on toast.
Makes about 12 large doughnuts or 24 mini doughnuts Dry mix 1 cup brown rice flour ½ cup sorghum flour ½ tapioca starch ¼ tsp sea salt 2 tsp baking powder 3 tbsp cocoa powder ¾ cup coconut sugar Wet mix Chia egg (1 tbsp…