You will need: 1 cup Almond meal 3/4 Brown Rice flour 1/3 cup Arrowroot flour 2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Cinnamon 1 cup shredded Beets 2 tsp Chia seeds 2 tbsp Maple syrup 1 cup Almond milk 1) In a large mixing bowl add […]
Makes about 12 large doughnuts or 24 mini doughnuts
1 cup brown rice flour
½ cup sorghum flour
½ tapioca starch
¼ tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp cocoa powder
¾ cup coconut sugar
Chia egg (1 tbsp ground chia 3 tbsp water)
1tsp vanilla extract
2tbsp grapeseed oil
1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl, then mix all wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
3) Mix all the dry and wet ingredients together until all clumps are gone.
4)Grease doughnut tins with coconut oil and fill each doughnut mold 3/4 full. Then back at 350 degrees for 10 mins or until baked completely through (toothpick test).
5) Let cool for 10 mins or cool in fridge for 5 mins. While doughnuts cool melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a sauce pan on low heat. Stir frequently until all chocolate chips are melted.
6) Space out cooled doughnuts on a pan or plate and drizzle the chocolate sauce over the doughnuts and let sit i fridge for about 10 mins so the chocolate hardens.
7) Then serve and enjoy! Keep in sealed container and in fridge until all the doughnuts are finished.