Need a to go snack for your baby that has minimal sugar and minimal ingredients? Or maybe just a quick breakfast to go along with some cut up fruit or avocado? These cookies are perfect to add to any snack or meal! Makes approx 6…
These cookies are great for a breakfast on the go or just a snack in between meals. They contain only natural sugars, are filling and vegan. They only use 6 simple ingredients and are easy to make! Makes approx 6 cookies You will need: 1…
Makes approx 12 medium cookies
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup rice flour
2 tbsp arrowroot starch
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 flax egg (1tbsp flax, 2tbsp water)
1/4 cup coconut oil (not melted)
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup almond butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1) Mix all dry ingredients together.
2) MIx flax egg together and let sit for a min.
3) Cream all wet ingredients into the coconut oil.
4) Now mix all dry and all wet ingredients together until everything is blended.
5) Then roll dough into 1 inch balls and flatten on a cookie sheet (with parchment paper).
6) Bake cookies in oven at 350 degrees for 14 minutes or until lightly brown.
7) Let cool before eating.