Need a to go snack for your baby that has minimal sugar and minimal ingredients? Or maybe just a quick breakfast to go along with some cut up fruit or avocado? These cookies are perfect to add to any snack or meal! Makes approx 6 …
These cookies are great for a breakfast on the go or just a snack in between meals. They contain only natural sugars, are filling and vegan. They only use 6 simple ingredients and are easy to make! Makes approx 6 cookies You will need: 1 …
Makes approx 12 medium cookies
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup rice flour
2 tbsp arrowroot starch
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 flax egg (1tbsp flax, 2tbsp water)
1/4 cup coconut oil (not melted)
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup almond butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1) Mix all dry ingredients together.
2) MIx flax egg together and let sit for a min.
3) Cream all wet ingredients into the coconut oil.
4) Now mix all dry and all wet ingredients together until everything is blended.
5) Then roll dough into 1 inch balls and flatten on a cookie sheet (with parchment paper).
6) Bake cookies in oven at 350 degrees for 14 minutes or until lightly brown.
7) Let cool before eating.