Rice, Broccoli, Green peas and Hemp with a Creamy Garlic Sauce
Makes about 2-4 servings depending on the size.
2 cups of cooked organic long grain brown rice
1 cup of steamed Green peas
1 cup of steamed Broccoli
1/4 cup of Hemp seeds
Creamy Garlic Sauce:
1 cup of soaked Cashews
1/2 cup of Almond Milk
1/4 cup of Coconut Milk
1/4 tsp of Sea Salt
1 tsp of Garlic Powder
1) Soak Cashews for at least 2 hours in warm water.
2) Cook long grain brown rice until ready.
3) Steam Green Peas and Broccoli until it turns a bright Green. Note: over cooking Broccoli will take all the nutrients and enzymes out of it. You want the Broccoli to turn a brighter green but still be crunchy in the middle.
4) Mix cooked Rice, Broccoli, and Green Peas together and stir in Hemp seeds, or wait until mixed and sprinkle hemp seeds on each dish.
5) In a blender add all Garlic Sauce ingredients (cashews, almond milk, coconut milk, salt, garlic powder) and blend until smooth. If sauce is too thick add Almond Milk until it reaches the consistency desired.
6) Pour sauce on top of each serving.
7) Other things to add to the dish would be bakes sweet potatoes, sprouts or sunflower seeds.