Iced Tea is such a refreshing drink in the summer. Another refreshing summer drink is a Mojito, so why not mix them together to make one amazing beverage (minus the alcohol). You will need: -10 cups of Water -2 Green Tea bags -10 Fresh Mint …
You will Need: -1 cup chopped frozen Strawberries -1 cup plain Coconut Yogurt -3/4 cup Coconut Milk (from the can) -1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract -3 tbsp Maple Syrup 1) In a food processor add strawberries and process to break down strawberries a bit. 2) Add …
Popsicles are a great way to cool down in the hot summer sun and are a big hit with the kids. I personally haven’t bought a Popsicle from a store in about 5 years, and that is because of what most Popsicles are made of. One of the main ingredients in almost all Popsicles is sugar, which is probably the reason why kids love them so much. I have created a great summer treat using natural sugars, that still taste amazing.
Makes approx 4-6 Popsicle
You will need:
-16 peach slices
-1/2 cup coconut milk
-1/4 cup of water
-4 tsp of honey
-1/4 tsp cinnamon
-some chopped peaches
1) In a blender add peach slices, coconut milk, water, honey, and cinnamon, and blend until smooth.
2) Add your chopped peaches to your Popsicle trays, don’t fill more then half way. Then pour blended mixture into trays until full.
3) Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen all the way through, and enjoy.
I am a HUGE breakfast lover! Pancakes are one of my fav and these ones specifically I make at least once a week. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 🙂
Makes approx 6 medium pancakes.
You will Need:
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
1/4 cup Arrowroot Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Medium Banana
11/2 cups Almond Milk
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
1 cup Water
2 Tbsp Chia seeds
1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients (brown rice flour, buckwheat flour, arrowroot flour, baking powder, cinnamon). Mix all ingredients together until completely blended.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, add all wet ingredients (mashed banana, almond milk, vanilla extract). Mix together, when completely mixed add it to the dry ingredients. Mix both together until all clumps are gone.
- Heat up a skillet or frying pan to medium heat, grease pan with coconut oil. When skillet or pan is heated pour approx 1/4 cup of batter onto pan. Flip pancake when batter bubbles, when both sides are golden brown remove pancake from heat and continue until batter is completely used up.
- While pancakes are cooking, add berries, water, chia seeds, and maple syrup to a sauce pan. Stir together all ingredients and place over medium to high heat. When mixture starts to boil, reduce to medium/low heat while stirring. When mixture starts to get thick, remove from heat (boil to desired consistency).
- When pancakes are done, serve on plate and drizzle with mixed berry chia sauce, and enjoy.
These donuts are thick, dense and filling. The dough is rolled and shaped into a round donut so no donut pan is needed).
1 cup of Brown Rice Flour
1/2 cup of Tapioca Starch
1/2 cup of Coconut Sugar
1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder
1 tsp of Baking Powder
1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
1/4 tsp of Sea Salt
1/2 cup of Millet Flour
1 tsp of Cinnamon
6 Dates (pitted)
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp of Grapeseed oil
1 Flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flax 3 Tbsp water)
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl (Rice flour, tapioca starch, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, millet flour, cinnamon).
- Mix 1 tbsp of ground flax with 2 tbsp of water.
- Add Dates (with no pits), vanilla extract, Grapeseed oil, and Flax egg to a blender or food processor and blend until dates are broken down and smooth.
- Add blended mix to dry mix and stir together. Dough should be thick, if dough is too thick add almond milk.
- Make sure dough is completely mixed and roll in cylinder shapes and attach into a circle to make a donut shape.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place dough shaped as donuts on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread out, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 mins.
- Let cool and then enjoy!