Basic Quinoa Salad
1 1/2 cups of cooked Quinoa
1/2 cup of steamed Cauliflower
1/2 cup of chopped steamed Green beans
1/2 cup of chopped steamed Celery
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
1/4 cup of Hemp seeds
2 tbsp of Grapeseed oil
1tbsp of Red wine Vinegar
1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp of pink Himalayan Salt
1 tsp of dried Basil
1) Cook quinoa ( 3/4 cup of quinoa with 3/4 cup of water and 1/2 tsp of salt boiled, takes about 20 mins)
2) Steam veggies (add cauliflower, green beans and celery into a wok with a 1/4 cup of water in the bottom, steam at medium heat)
3) Mix Quinoa with Steamed veggies and sunflower seeds.
4) In a jar with a lid mix the Grapeseed oil, red wine vinegar, basil, salt and garlic powder. Shake up ingredients and pour on to quinoa salad.
5) Mix sauce into quinoa salad and top with hemp seeds. Then serve!