Banana Berry Breakfast Pancakes
I am a HUGE breakfast lover! Pancakes are one of my fav and these ones specifically I make at least once a week. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 🙂
Makes approx 6 medium pancakes.
You will Need:
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
1/4 cup Arrowroot Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Medium Banana
11/2 cups Almond Milk
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
1 cup Water
2 Tbsp Chia seeds
1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients (brown rice flour, buckwheat flour, arrowroot flour, baking powder, cinnamon). Mix all ingredients together until completely blended.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, add all wet ingredients (mashed banana, almond milk, vanilla extract). Mix together, when completely mixed add it to the dry ingredients. Mix both together until all clumps are gone.
- Heat up a skillet or frying pan to medium heat, grease pan with coconut oil. When skillet or pan is heated pour approx 1/4 cup of batter onto pan. Flip pancake when batter bubbles, when both sides are golden brown remove pancake from heat and continue until batter is completely used up.
- While pancakes are cooking, add berries, water, chia seeds, and maple syrup to a sauce pan. Stir together all ingredients and place over medium to high heat. When mixture starts to boil, reduce to medium/low heat while stirring. When mixture starts to get thick, remove from heat (boil to desired consistency).
- When pancakes are done, serve on plate and drizzle with mixed berry chia sauce, and enjoy.