Makes approx 12 medium cookies
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup rice flour
2 tbsp arrowroot starch
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 flax egg (1tbsp flax, 2tbsp water)
1/4 cup coconut oil (not melted)
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup almond butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1) Mix all dry ingredients together.
2) MIx flax egg together and let sit for a min.
3) Cream all wet ingredients into the coconut oil.
4) Now mix all dry and all wet ingredients together until everything is blended.
5) Then roll dough into 1 inch balls and flatten on a cookie sheet (with parchment paper).
6) Bake cookies in oven at 350 degrees for 14 minutes or until lightly brown.
7) Let cool before eating.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *